If you're a bodybuilder, professional or amateur athlete you probably already know that you absolutely need a multivitamin to be at the top of your game. Multis aren't exciting, but they're important. You may have also noticed that choosing multivitamins is lot harder and a lot less fun than choosing other types of supplements. There are way too many nutrients and other factors to take into consideration, and most are made by companies that don't really specialize in or have much to do with sports nutrition.
If you're still looking around for the right multi to support your strength training and conditioning, you should know about Universal Nutrition's Animal Pak.
This is a perennial top-selling multivitamin pack among bodybuilders, professional and dedicated amateur athletes and would be a great choice for you too.
Animal Flex fortifies the bodybuilder's structure by supplying effective and comprehensive balance of joint nutrients. Busting your ass with heavy weights and eating big has consequences.
To stay healthy and keep growing you need shelter from the elements. You want to know that your foundation is defended against the constant bombardment of the iron battlefield. It is good to have a dependable ally in this war against the weights. Animal Flex has got your back.
100% Beef Aminos is a great way to tap into all the advantages of beef, without suffering from any of the disadvantages, such as the high fat content.
WHAT IS AMINOMAX 8000?
• 91.0% Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin from Whey Protein
• Enhanced with Extra l-leucine and l-taurine
• Promotes Increases in Size, Strength and Endurance
• Over 8 grams of amino acids per serving
The powerful pre-workout stimulant
• Boosts energy
• Increases focus and concentration
• Accelerates nutrients and oxygen transport
• Improves buffering capacity
• Decreases lactic acid accumulation
• Removes free radicals from working muscles
• Ensures proper hydration
• No added sugar
• Provides the highest quality carbohydrates (Vitargo®) included in carbohydrate formula
Studies suggest that oral carnitine helps reduce fat mass, increase muscle mass, and reduce fatigue.* All of these effects may contribute to weight loss.
L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but it is recommended to supplement with L-Carnitine to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid.*
• Support Energy Production from Fats*
• Promote Muscle Growth and Development*
• Increase Metabolism*
• Increase Endurance*